dimarts, d’octubre 30, 2007

Oh no! Here comes that sun again, that means another day without U my friend


Una de las maneras que tengo de mantener mi inglés es mediante las letras de las canciones, suelo buscarlas en internet para aprender un poquito más.
Hoy estaba mirando una serie de televisión han usado una canción de Ben Harper en su banda sonora.

El gran Ben!! Un día de estos tendré que dedicarle uno de mis posts. Grandes letras, grandes canciones y grandes conciertos.

WALK AWAY

Oh no , here comes that sun again

that means another day with out you my friend

and it hurts me to have to look in to the mirror at my self

and it hurts me even more to have to be with some body else

and it's so hard to do and so easy to say but some times you have to walk away

With so many people to love in my life

why do i worry about one but

you put the happy in my ness you put the good times in to my fun

We've tried our good bye so many different days

we walk in the same direction ,so that we may never stray

they say if you love some one you've got to set them free

but i'd rather be locked to you , than live in this pain and misery

they say that time will make this all go away

but it is time that has taken our tommorows , and turned them in to yesterdays

And once again that rising sun is dropping on down

And once again , you my friend are no where to be found